Reasons For Nose Rhinoplasty
Both men and women feel self-conscious when their nose appears to be out of proportion with the rest of their face. They may also experience dissatisfaction with their appearance if their nose seems bumpy or crooked due to a traumatic injury. Nose reshaping, formally called rhinoplasty, corrects all these issues, which in turn increases your self-esteem and self-confidence.
Benefits Of Rhinoplasty
- Bringing your nose back into proportion with the rest of your facial features
- Decreases the size of a nose hump
- Modifies the shape of the tip of your nose or its bridge
- Narrows the space between your nostrils
- Changes the angle between your nose and upper lip
The nature of the rhinoplasty procedure, performed under Awake Anesthesia, depends upon the changes you want to the appearance of your nose.